By Steve Maguire
Preview of Writing Solid Code (Microsoft Programming Series) PDF
Similar Computer Science books
Internet providers, Service-Oriented Architectures, and Cloud Computing is a jargon-free, hugely illustrated rationalization of ways to leverage the quickly multiplying providers on hand on the net. the way forward for enterprise depends on software program brokers, cellular units, private and non-private clouds, significant information, and different hugely hooked up know-how.
Software program Engineering: Architecture-driven software program improvement is the 1st complete advisor to the underlying talents embodied within the IEEE's software program Engineering physique of data (SWEBOK) usual. criteria specialist Richard Schmidt explains the normal software program engineering practices well-known for constructing tasks for presidency or company platforms.
Platform Ecosystems is a hands-on consultant that provides an entire roadmap for designing and orchestrating vivid software program platform ecosystems. in contrast to software program items which are controlled, the evolution of ecosystems and their myriad members has to be orchestrated via a considerate alignment of structure and governance.
- Formal Languages and Compilation (2nd Edition) (Texts in Computer Science)
- The Basics of Cloud Computing: Understanding the Fundamentals of Cloud Computing in Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Database Systems (7th Edition)
- Credibilistic Programming: An Introduction to Models and Applications (Uncertainty and Operations Research)
- Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures, and Cloud Computing (2nd Edition) (The Savvy Manager's Guide)
- The Domain Testing Workbook
Additional resources for Writing Solid Code (Microsoft Programming Series)