By Richard Pett
- To astronomers and stargazers, the weird light patch at the moon is called the Moonscar. Many theories abound as to the character of this unusual characteristic, but the fact is a terrifying legacy from the traditional previous. while a popular archeologist disappears whereas investigating an odd mountaintop smash, the adventurers needs to persist with the abductee via a mysterious portal right into a land of lunar insanity and demonic nightmare — for what scars Golarion's moon is a blight from the depths of the Abyss itself! This experience builds upon parts first brought in far-off Worlds and the ebook of the Damned II: Lords of Chaos, and contours demanding situations that might try the mettle of a bunch of 4 16th-level Pathfinder characters.
- Written by way of fan-favorite Richard Pett (Carrion Hill, The Skinsaw Murders), The Moonscar is an experience for 16th-level characters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and suitable with the 3.5 variation of the world’s oldest RPG. as well as the journey, this quantity additionally encompasses a brand-new monster and a gazetteer of a brand-new position on Golarion’s demon-haunted moon.
Preview of Pathfinder Module: The Moonscar PDF
Best Games books
Professional crossword solver and setter, Tim Moorey, seeks to dispel the parable that cryptic crosswords are the shield of the elite. during this effortless consultant, he demonstrates that anybody who enjoys phrases and be aware play can learn how to clear up a cryptic crossword clue. With transparent pictorially provided factors for lots of clues, you could experience the deep pride that comes from completing cryptic crossword puzzles.
During this unique and tough choice of common sense puzzles, Raymond Smullyan - writer of without end unsure - keeps to thrill and astonish us together with his reward for making to be had, within the completely gratifying kind of puzzles, the most very important mathematical considering our time. within the first a part of the e-book, he transports us once more to that exceptional realm the place knights, knaves, dual sisters, quadruplet brothers, gods, demons, and mortals both consistently inform the reality or continually lie, and the place truth-seekers are set quite a few attention-grabbing difficulties.
Mathematical splendor is a continuing subject during this remedy of linear programming and matrix video games. Condensed tableau, minimum in dimension and notation, are hired for the simplex set of rules. within the context of those tableau the gorgeous termination theorem of R. G. Bland is confirmed extra easily than heretofore, and the real duality theorem turns into virtually visible.
A 12 months contained in the fierce rivalries and massive enterprise of aggressive videogaming A technology-fueled spin on a vintage activities story, online game Boys profiles "cyber-athletes" who compete for dominance within the expert gaming circuit, a global populated with rivalries, significant egos, company sponsorships, and massive funds prizes.
- Baby Games: The Joyful Guide to Child's Play from Birth to Three Years
- Ultimate Book of Card Games: The Comprehensive Guide to More than 350 Games
- PC Gamer (May 2012)
- Learning iOS Game Programming: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First iPhone Game (Developer's Library)
Additional info for Pathfinder Module: The Moonscar
Larger invisibility as their 4th-level spell. VAM P I RES (8) XP 6,400 each one hp 102 each one (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 270) C R 17 B ETCEZ IA, T H E CORPU L E N T M I pressure XP 102,400 Fem a l e succubus va m p i re so rcerer n (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary sixty eight, 270) CE M e d i u m u n d ead (a ugm ented outsider, ch aotic, d e m o n , evi l , additional p l a n a r) I nit +n; Senses da rkvision 6o toes. , notice stable; conception +37 safety AC 31, to uch 18, flat-footed 23 (+7 Dex, +1 evade, +13 typical) hp 313 (19 H D; 8d8+nd6+239); quickly hea l i n g five fortress +18, Ref +18, Will +18 protective skills c h a n n e l resistance +4; DR 10jgood, magic, a n d si lver; I m mune e l ectricity, fi re, poison, u n useless characteristics; withstand acid 10, chilly 10; SR 28 Weaknesses va m p i re wea knesses CR nine OFFENSE E2. TH E CoRPULENT MisTRESs CCR 17 oR CR 18) velocity 30 toes. , fly so feet. (average) Melee 2 cl aws +21 (1d6+7/19-20 p l u s va m p i re strength d r a i n), s l a m +20 (1d4+7 p l u s va m p i re power d r a i n) precise assaults b l o o d d r a i n , c h i l d ren of t h e n i ght, create spawn, d o m i nate (DC 26), p rofa n e reward, s u ccu b u s e n e rgy d r a i n (2 l eve l s , DC 2S), va m p i re e n e rgy d r a i n (2 l eve l s , DC 30) Spell- Like talents (C L 12t h ; focus +23) consistent -detect solid, tongues At wi ll-charm monster (DC 27), realize strategies (DC 23), airy jaunt (self p l u s so l bs. of o bjects on ly), higher teleport (self plus so lbs. of gadgets on ly), recommendation (DC 26), vampiric contact 1jday-dom inate individual (DC 28), s u m m o n ( l eve l three, l b a b a u so%) Bloodline Spell- Like skills (CL nth; focus +22) 14/day-to uch of future (+s) Sorcerer Spells recognized (C L nth ; focus +22) sth (6/day) -break enchantm ent, carry monster ( D C 28), waves offatigue 4th (8/day) -bestow curse (DC 2s), crushing depression (DC 27), freedom of flow, higher invisibility three rd (9/day) -dispel magic, displacement, haste, lightn ing bolt (DC 24), defense from power second (9/day) -acid arrow, blur, darkness, eagle's elegance, defense from arrows, hot ray This expansive recta n g u l a r c h a m b e r is fi l led with bones, p i l es of rott i n g flesh, a n d swimming pools of stagn ant blood. an excellent m o u n d o f twisted, h a l f-devo u purple corpses rises from a n a lcove i n the n o rtheast co rner, stretc h i n g over h a l fway to the fifty-foot t a l l cei l i n g. o p e n passages lead out fro m t h e room's n o rtheastern a n d south jap corners, w h i l e a s i n g l e co l d i ron door presents egress a l o n g the south wa l l . The dirt that fills this room is so thick and so vile that the full zone is taken into account tough terrain. Any residing creature that enters the room needs to be successful at a DC 18 Fortitude store or turn into nauseated for 1d6 rounds from the stench of offal and rot. The open passages at the jap fringe of the room connect with each other through a doorless hallway. within the nook the place the passage turns north, the stone flooring features a sequence of small holes resulting in a cavity 10 ft under, within which the Corpulent Mistress retains her coffin, discoverable with a profitable DC 30 notion money.